To advance societal health through innovative education, connection, inquiry, and leadership in physical therapy.
To be a nationally recognized leader in innovative, inclusive, and transformative physical therapy education and practice.
- FAITH: Fostering Christian values
- CONNECTION: Cultivating extraordinary relationships
- GROWTH: Expanding horizons
- INCLUSION: Eliminating barriers and creating opportunity
- ADAPTABILITY: Embracing change
- COURAGE: Venturing beyond the status quo
Goals & Strategies for Success
- Utilize cutting-edge teaching methods and instructional technologies
- Develop and nurture robust clinical education partnerships
- Grow research productivity, resources, and infrastructure
- Develop post-professional education pathways, including terminal degree, residency, and certificate programs
- Achieve national recognition through professional and scholarly leadership
- Expand and support a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion