Tuition & Financial Aid
Estimated Program Costs
The costs indicated below are only an estimate and may be different from the student's total expenditures. They do not include stipend, tuition remission, or any other funding the student may receive.
|Tuition and Required Fees (per trimester/6 total trimesters)||Amount|
|Tuition (per trimester)||$18,334.00|
|Administrative Fee* (per trimester)||$100.00|
|Textbooks, Clinical Apps, Licensure Prep Materials (one time fee)||$2,700.00|
|Physical Therapy Professional Equipment (one time fee)||$1,000.00|
|APTA National and State Professional Dues (annual fee)||$90.00|
The University reserves the right to change tuition, fees, requirements and regulations without notice. For more information about billing and financial aid, visit Student Financial Services.
- These are estimated costs for the entire program. Tuition, fees, and equipment costs are subject to change. However, beginning in Spring 2023, when a student matriculates into the program, the starting tuition rate is locked and will not increase over the student's 6-trimester enrollment period for the program.
- Tuition for in-state and out-of-state residents is the same.
- Tuition includes, but is not limited, the following services:
- Remote library resources
- Baylor Telehealth by Academic Live Care
- Technology resources and support
- Administrative support services
- Student Life Center access
- Estimated costs for textbooks and tablet clinical applications are based on current course requirements.
- Physical therapy equipment costs include a student kit, skeleton, and treatment table. The student kit consists of common clinical exam instruments and a gait belt.
- Above costs do not include lodging requirements for lab immersion sessions or clinical education. Students are required to make their own lodging arrangements for these instructional periods. During lab immersion sessions, the majority of students will find lodging options with classmates that cost less than $50/night per student.
- Students are required to have a laptop computer, external webcam, and mobile device in their possession at the time of the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program Orientation. Mobile broadband capability for the mobile device is suggested to provide an internet connection when a local wireless network is not available.
To be considered for federal, state, and Baylor need-based financial aid including loans, grants, and need-based Baylor scholarships, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). There is no fee to complete the FAFSA. If at all possible, use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to access your most recent income tax return(s).
Baylor's school code is 003545. Baylor normally receives results of the FAFSA within two to three business days.
For more information about applying for financial aid at Baylor, visit the Student Financial Services website.
CAPTE Student Financial Fact Sheet
Baylor University is required by CAPTE to post the below document.