Anne Boddy, PT, DPT, PhD
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
Anne Boddy is Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Physical Therapy at Baylor University in Waco, TX. She has been in physical therapy education since 2009. Dr. Boddy received her Bachelor's from Ohio University, Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences in 2006, and her PhD in Physical Therapy from Texas Woman's University in 2019.
Dr. Boddy is board-certified as a neurologic clinical specialist and focuses her teaching in the areas of neurology and pediatrics. Her areas of research include clinical care in the areas of neurologic physical therapy and physical therapy education. Dr. Boddy resides in St. Augustine, Florida and serves as the Vice Chair for the Northern District of the Florida Physical Therapy Association.
Current Research Interests
- Neurologic Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Disease Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy Education
Current Courses Taught
- DPT 6390 Movement Science
- DPT 6450 Clinical Neuroscience
- DPT 6320 Neuromuscular Practice I
- DPT 6340 Neuromuscular Practice II
- DPT 6350 Management of the Pediatric Patient